ORACLE Solutions From CapB
Oracle Solutions from CapB
CapB’s Oracle practice help businesses maximize and extend the value of their Oracle systems while integrating business value by integrating advanced technologies (cloud, mobile etc.) into our solutions. Our Oracle consulting experience coupled with our Oracle-exclusive focused business unit has allowed us to become experts across the entire Oracle landscape including niche skill areas. We offer a wide variety of customized Oracle solutions built around your specific needs to deliver innovative, cost-optimizing solutions tailored to your business. CapB’s global delivery model can also be leveraged for its cost effectiveness and flexible engagement models.
We deliver end-to-end services in Oracle applications around consulting/staffing, implementations & rollouts, upgrades and migration, application management & support, custom developments and database support across key industry verticals. Our expertise spans the entire Oracle product spectrum including E-Business suite, PeopleSoft, Oracle Fusion Applications, J D Edwards.ATG and Technology solutions on OBIEE, Database, . Whether you are on your first Oracle implementation or want to increase the value of the applications you already have, we can help. Our customer-centric approach assures a quality delivery for your enterprise Oracle solutions.
CapB come to your workplace and assess your current environment, your business processes, your business requirements and what you want to accomplish and be with your systems. We design a blueprint to guide through the process. CapB will help developing a future state goal for your technology.
” CapB come to your workplace and assess your current environment, your business processes, your business requirements and what you want to accomplish and be with your systems. We design a blueprint to guide through the process.CapB will help developing a future state goal for your technology..
“After performing a current system analysis we focus on the upgrades and improvements needed to accelerate your company’s environment. We study your company’s Oracle architecture, sizing and coding. We develop a roadmap to implement needed upgrades for your technology and business systems.
“Our global delivery capability ensures round-the-clock support and skills availability to meet fluctuating needs. CapB’s innovative delivery models, such as Global Shared Services, enable cost reduction, process standardization, improved service resilience and scalability. Our application outsourcing and support services provide: –Pricing options in line with business outcomes and engagement tenure; Continuous cost reduction; Pattern recognition for tickets and related improvements; Seamless integration of resources though mature processes and technology, Risk management and mitigation. With our services, you can lower costs, while improving service quality, maintaining service levels, and ensuring user satisfaction.
“Our Oracle testing services provide independent validation and verification of your Oracle implementation. We bring a unique blend of Oracle functional knowledge and testing expertise (through a well-defined testing methodology, to ensure your Oracle deployment is successful. CapB is a “one-stop shop” for all of your Oracle testing needs―Oracle functional testing, end-to-end business-process testing, automation and performance testing.
“CapB has a large pool of talented experienced and Oracle certified professionals from Functional SME to Technical gurus; from Program managers to domain/Management experts; from Oracle EBS R12 to ATG to 10g/12g to WebLogic AS, to Fusion, SOA, ESB, BPEL, to Siebel, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards. CapB is the preferred Tier 1 vendors to Fortune Organizations, and we are reputed in delivering the right profile within time, and at price points which are way attractive than Big 4 consulting firms. Contact us with your requisitions, and experience why CapB is more of your Trusted Partner, and not just another Vendor.
Oracle Solutions from CapB
“CapB has strong implementation Practice in Oracle E-Business Suite, – having implemented projects across large Fortune 200 organizations-from understanding business requirements, architecting, implementing and maintaining solutions. We have seasoned and professional staff that knows your industry’s best practices coupled with executive commitment and involvement with your project. A proven methodology, created from the ground up for EBS projects. CapB’s Global Delivery /off shore capabilities provide the much required cost advantage and quality for our clients.
Engage us, and let us show you the power and flexibility of it.
Our experience with our clients and other implementations strengthens our solutions portfolio. This enables us to complete a task in less time for various clients’ requirements. We have strong certified and experienced consultants with skills in SOA, ESB, BPEL, 11g/12g, OBIEE, Beehive, advocating these skills in an environment around Oracle EBS R11/R12 and Oracle Technology.
Our consultants have rich domain experience and are from diverse industry segments. They can easily visualize the business and work with you to identify opportunities that create real business value.
Implementation Consulting from CapB includes:
- Roll-out of ERP solution
- Change Management
- End-user process Manual Preparation and Training
- Data Management/Conversion Support
- Refresher/recurrent training for users and local support staff to ensure optimal use and best practices operation of the systems
- Process Improvement initiatives
CapB helps you manage time, risk, and scope on large and complex projects, besides reducing the complexity and length of time involved with Project Reporting. You get access to information from large scale implementations and roll-outs of complex solutions on a global scale.
Our Integrated Program Management Services include the following key components:
- Project Organization
- Project Planning and Tracking
- Resource Management
- Quality Compliance and Process Adherence
- Risk Management
- Issues Management
- Change Control and Management
- Project Reporting and Escalation Handling
Data Migration Services
Our time-tested and proven approach has helped companies transition smoothly from their legacy system with minimal shut down at go-live. Customers also stand to gain from our experience in virtualization. We can also help you move your in-house applications to cloud, and ensure that your data is 100% safe
Our EBusiness Suite Implementation/ Upgrade services accordingly have the following components:
- Product Assessment
- Solution Roadmap & Strategy
- Business Requirement Mapping & Gap Analysis
- Implementation Assessment/Version migration Assessment
- Project Management
- Data Conversion
- Product Extension
- Roll Out
- Upgrades & Migration
- Platform Migration
- Re- Implementation
- Application Support
- Application support and bug fixing
- DBA support
- System Administration
- Help Desk Services
- Troubleshooting/ Support for Business Users
- Performance tuning
- Data Analysis & reporting
- Testing Services.
Oracle PeopleSoft Solutions and services
PeopleSoft applications are designed to address robust business requirements for many industries. The broad choices of technology infrastructure available to PeopleSoft users and the system’s powerful PeopleTools ensure that the most unique customer needs can be met. As Oracle continues to develop its PeopleSoft enterprise solutions, CapB maintains a strong and dedicated PeopleSoft Consulting practice to support these dynamic technologies, which include:
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Campus Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Enterprise Portal
- Enterprise Service Automation (Project Management)
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
- Supplier Relationship Management (Procurement)
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Tools and Technology (PeopleTools)
Through CapB C- Focal point Strategy & Methodology, we help clients develop and implement an enterprise-wide Oracle PeopleSoft solution for the future.
PeopleSoft Implementation, Upgrade and Optimization Services
We have solid experience implementing and upgrading Oracle’s PeopleSoft ERP systems for organizations in varied verticals. Our depth of experience enables us to develop the most effective implementation tools and strategies, bringing a clearly defined approach to each of our clients.
Our certified and experienced consultants and proven methodology provide the foundation for all of our Oracle PeopleSoft projects. Developed specifically for enterprise solution implementations, our methodology helps drive focused, phased and manageable implementation timeframes— providing faster ROI without compromising quality or our clients’ requirements.
- Successfully deploy any business- or industry-specific solution. Ride on our successful history and background of delivering projects on time and budget for Fortune 200 Organizations to the complete staifaction of all stakeholders.
- Save time and money by leveraging our ERP/PeopleSoft functional and technical expertise.
- Increase competitive advantage by implementing the most current best practices.
- Leverage on our Shared / Global delivery solutions from Implementation to upgrades and application maintenance.
For more information about our Oracle-PeopleSoft solutions and experience, please.
Oracle Siebel CRM Solutions and services
CapB CRM Practice offers Design, Implementation and Support of Siebel CRM systems in an enterprise. CapB Siebel Practice, based on Siebel’s eRoadMap methodology, offers very mature processes and is backed by Siebel certified expertise gained through implementing Siebel at large enterprises. Our global delivery model accelerates the Siebel implementation time lines and provides our customers with quicker business benefit of a CRM implementation.
Our Siebel Practice provides the following services:
- Architecture & Design Services
- Implementation Services
- Siebel Upgrade Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Testing Services
1. Architecture & Design Services
In any customer centric organization, a CRM system is used by customer-facing departments. The CRM system in turn interfaces with other enterprise systems to provide a 360 degree view of a customer. Our CRM Design Services identifies the critical success factors and creates a plan for success.
Our Design Services include:
- Define CRM Strategy
- Develop CRM Implementation Roadmap
- Create an upgrade plan
- Assess deployment and rollout readiness
2. Implementation Services
Additional customizations are built on top of the standard industry vertical to create a custom solution. Our Siebel implementation framework uses rapid prototyping along with developing re-usable components to create a solution tailored to your business processes.
Our Siebel Implementation Services include:
- Business Analysis
- Configuration and customization
- Development of interfaces
- Integration with Outlook and SharePoint
- Development of data sync processes
- Data cleansing and data loading
- Rollout planning and execution
- End User training development and delivery
Siebel provides several industry specific implementations that capture the data model and the process flows applicable to an industry.
3. Siebel Upgrade Services
Organizations who may have implemented earlier version of Siebel can significantly benefit by upgrading to later versions of Siebel. Our Siebel Upgrade Services will provide you the roadmap to implement the current release level of Siebel. An upgrade would involve either a conversion or a full re-implementation.
Our Upgrade Services focus on both business and technical aspects of the upgrade. We assess business benefits and impacts of the upgrade such as new functionality, training needs, business data needs and business simplification opportunities. We also assess technical aspects such as infrastructure requirements, customization, integration analysis, and deployment strategy. We apply proven upgrade methodologies and processes to ensure rapid upgrade time lines.
4. Support & Maintenance Services
Our Support and Maintenance Services include:
- Level 1 support – Phone / Email / Chat
- Level 2 support (Issue Resolution) per SLA
- Level 3 support (Root cause analysis)
- System monitoring
- System administration
- System enhancements, Report development
Typically Siebel implementations are mission critical systems and thus are required to be constantly available. CapB’s Siebel Center of Excellence (CoE) offers high-quality, 24X7 Siebel support that minimizes application downtime and adhere to mutually agreed upon Service Level Agreement (SLA). Our Shared Global Delivery methodology couple with our C-Focal point strategy can help improve ROI, better user satisfaction, and high availability robust solutions.
5. Testing Services
Enterprise applications like Siebel are typically deployed over multiple releases with each release incrementally adding new functionality to an evolving system. The customization and configuration of a release leverages the effort of the previous releases to build the eventual system. Testing should also be approached in the same fashion. As the system evolves, testing can become more complex and time consuming. A well thought out testing strategy is essential to meet the time lines and contain the cost as the system evolves. CapB’s Testing Services enables a customer to plan and execute a testing strategy that mirrors the overall CRM strategy.
Our Testing Services include:
- Testing architecture and planning
- Test plan preparation
- Test execution
- Test automation.
JD Edwards Solutions and services
CapB provides global consulting services for organizations who have selected JD Edwards as their enterprise software solution. We combine years of world wide experience, proven methodologies, tools and certified and experienced consultants to assist your organization with JD Edwards solutions. CapB has a large pool of consultants with deep knowledge across multiple versions of JD Edwards products including JD Edwards Enterprise One (B7332, B7333 Xe, E1 8.0 – E1 9.0) and JD Edwards World (A7.3, A8.1)..
CapB’s consultants have extensive experience in JD Edwards implementations, upgrades, roll-outs and support Our practice is supported by a dedicated JD Edwards Center of Excellence (CoE). Our proven in-house JD Edwards tools, methodologies, templates and accelerators, and a robust relationship with Oracle enable efficient and cost-effective JD Edwards services to global companies. We ensure that our customers get faster implementations/roll-outs, de-risked upgrades, dependable production support and world-class development. Whether your project involves the evaluation / selection of new enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, the implementation and customization of a new technology, or simply an upgrade of your current programs, CapB provides you with the depth, breadth and flexibility you need to support your corporate strategies.
- Evaluation Services – includes software comparisons / justifications, system audits, upgrade comparisons, vendor analysis, and RFP preparations.
- Project Management Services – complete project design and deployment of J.D. Edwards software solutions.
- Functional Services – setup and integration services to provide deep expertise during the implementation cycle of J.D. Edwards software solutions.
- Technical Services – assists with application development, the solution infrastructure, and collaborative technologies.
- World to EnterpriseOne Migration Services – assists existing JD Edwards World Software clients with the safe migration to the client server version of the software solution EnterpriseOne.
- Data Migration Services – includes data architecture for enterprises, converting global legacy applications to the new system, and integrating complementary products.
- Training Services – Comprehensive training is provided to fully maximize your software utilization. .
” CapB brings years of experience to your BI projects and credentials of any systems integrator in this arena:
CapB OBIEE Practice offers services ranging from BI Strategy and Assessment Services; Data Warehouse Design and Development; Measurement and KPI Development; Enterprise Reporting and Dashboard Solutions; Data Integration and ETL Services and dashboard design and development + upgrades and conversions, as well as iBot design and development. CapB provides technical expertise, business domain experience, as well as the execution required for a successful implementation though our experienced and certified consultants.. This coupled with our focused business unit on Predictive analytics modeling and Big Data Analytics will provide roust, leading and evergreen solution – keeping you always ahead of competition.
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Data modeling and data warehouse design
- Populating the warehouse using ETL
- Design and built of the Analytics repository (RPD)
- Build Data Warehouse Application Console (DAC) server
- Design and built of reports and dashboards
- Reporting using BI Publisher
- Embedding bespoke graphs and charts in Analytics dashboards
- Integrating GIS / mapping systems with interactive dashboards
- Discussion boards and commentary modules for Interactive Dashboards
- Customizing the look and feel of Analytics applications
- Stress testing and performance optimization
- Software installation and infrastructure support
- End-user and developer training
- Introduction and migration evaluation for existing user
- Strong domain focus with champions providing industry best practices
- Conference room pilot for increased user adoption
- Parallel development methodology that reduces go-to market time
- Dedicated competency center focusing on analytics solutions
- Solution lab for piloting industry-specific, analytical solutions
- Strong knowledge and expertise on data model
- End-to-end CRM, CDI and Analytics Solution
” CapB offers the most impeccable credentials of any systems integrator for:
-Oracle Hyperion Planning ,
-Budgeting, Financial Management,
-Financial Data Quality Management,
-Scorecard & Strategy Management,
” CapB’s Fusion Middleware practice is focused on Oracle SOA/BPM, ECM, IDM and ADF technologies and enables our customers to gain significant competitive advantage by:
Improving organizational agility by decoupling systems from traditional integration and establishing a services based systems integration model; Achieving better service levels by automating key business processes; Managing the end-to-end lifecycle of user identities across all ; enterprise resources and providing granular protection
CapB has been an early adopter of Oracle Fusion Technology practice with a dedicated practice. With engagements in the Fusion Middleware Stack covering Portal, SOA, BPEL, ESB, Stellent/Oracle ECM, Content DB, Real-Time Collaboration, Process Orchestration, Identity Management and custom development using OAF / ADF framework, most of these engagements are deployed on high-availability architecture using Grid and Real Application Clusters.
CapB consultants have expertise in the following areas:
- Installation and Configuration of Oracle Single Sign On architecture and its Integration with Active Directory and iPlane
- Installation and Configuration of Oracle Discoverer Standalone and Integration with eBusiness environments
- Architecture of Portal Deployments
- Deployment of Business Intelligence Modules, BAM, BPEL, XML Publisher Reporting Solutions.
- Deploying Oracle Application Server in a Clustered environment.
CapB will help you with:
- Defining a business centric process to cater to the ever-changing market conditions along with a SOA based business processes that help adjust to changing market conditions, resulting in an Evergreen SOA-based solutions aligning with your business processes.
- Provide low Total Cost of Operation complemented with reduced development and implementation timelines, easy upgrading solutions and with the least amount of system downtime.
- Provide an “On Demand”, real-time business intelligence solutions for effective and value-add decision-making process over the enterprise infrastructure.
What we offer:
Our deep understanding of the Oracle Fusion architecture and integration horizontal, will deliver your business the right choice for implementing Oracle Fusion. Our integrated solutions will balance the Oracle Middleware technologies with your business process by adding more value to your existing investment. We offer workshops, assessment engagements and implementation services that include a roadmap for Oracle Fusion, IT strategy review and definition with scope document, to align your IT governance and infrastructure to your business goals and processes.
Our engagement services include:
- Focus on your current pain areas in conjunction with your IT portfolio and business topography
- Examine and determine your SOA readiness and view your SOA roadmap
- Streamline IT architecture with your business vision and goals and reduce the gap between them
- Define technology strategy and roadmap for Oracle Fusion middleware
- Utilize and balance your existing investments to grow into Oracle Fusion architecture
- Deliver an analytical report pertaining to your organizational readiness to Fusion Technology
- Our Value Proposition for Implementing Oracle Fusion Middleware
” CapB provides complete end to end solutions across Oracle Database & WebLogic AS- from Architecting, Implementing and Maintaining solutions. Take advantage of CapB’s Global Shared Model in maintaining your databases and Applications, and see how you increase productivity, uptime and reduce cost-all at the same time..
“CapB provides Oracle Commerce (ATG) based solutions through Business Consulting, Best Practices, Architecture Consulting, Technical Leadership and Software Development Services. In addition to general consulting, CapB offers service packages directly targeted at creating value for your Oracle Commerce projects.
” (1) Successful Implementations and Maintenance, Satisfied Customers: CapB has helped diverse customers across verticals, from Fortune 200 companies to fresh implementation to maintenance projects-we walk the extra mile to deliver projects within time and budget to the complete satisfaction of all stakeholders.
(2) Experience- :With Certified ORACLE consultants across technical and varied Functional domain and an average of 10 years of experience per consultant, CapB has the knowledge required to help companies clarify real-world needs, estimate real-world costs, and execute real-world solutions.
(3)Flexibility, Cost & Promptness: CapB provides clients tremendous Flexibility –: Multiple pricing and innovative delivery models to suit client needs. Fixed Bid projects, to Staffing (Time and Material or Fixed Price), From onsite to remote/offshore and all these with best of experienced and ORACLE certified consultants, and at price points which are much attractive than the Big 4 consulting companies. Dedicated Centers of Excellence for innovative solutions specific to their needs.