Cloud Services and Solutions From CapB
|Anaplan | NetSuite| Salesforce | Workday| SuccesFactors|ServiceNow| Hybris |JDA/RedPrairie|Microsoft Dynamics | KINAXIS| JustEnough| IBM Varicent| Ariba| Vertex |KRONOS |Office 365 | SharePoint | MuleSoft| Dell Boomi |ServiceNow |Informatica| Spring |Talend| Tableau | Qlik | SAS | Rapidminer | KNIME | MuleSoft | Spring | Google | Oracle |SAP |Amazon |Microsoft Azure| VMWARE| NUTANIX |
CapB starts with an accurate understanding of your business processes, challenges and objectives —then leverage our cloud expertise and a proven methodology that helps you determine the best-fit cloud for your needs. Our powerful Cloud Center Of Excellence then rapidly and efficiently build and deliver customized cloud applications, while providing a single point of transparency, accountability, sourcing, and control. – a solution that streamline processes, reduce costs, and support growth. CapB continuously work with you post-launch to capture incremental ROI by optimizing your software to meet your changing business processes. CapB address the complete spectrum including cloud integration, aggregation, sourcing, procurement, implementation, management, and governance. CapB provides solutions through its Cloud Competency Center on best of breed products as detailed above.
Cloud Service Offerings from CapB
Cloud Advisory and Assessment
Cloud Build Deploy and Integrate
Cloud Managed Services- Monitor, Maintain Manage & Optimize
CapB’s Cloud Advisory & Assessment service will help you transform your business in to the cloud. Each of these services could be offered discretely or in a package, as per the requirement. These services provide an end to end integrated view across all your IT assets (Applications, Infrastructure, and Process) that might get impacted in your Cloud journey. CapB’s Cloud Advisory & Assessment bouquet comprises the following services:
Transforming and migrating existing assets to the chosen “Right Cloud” and re-wiring them to keep business running as usual with better efficiency is an important aspect of getting ready for the cloud. CapB’s Cloud Integration Services help you migrate in a seamless with non-intrusive ways. Our strong base on Enterprise Business Integration coupled with deep understanding of the Cloud Service Broker premise help you pave the way for Cloud Integration in your Enterprise. Some of the typical variations of the Build Deploy and Integrate journey is:
Post a successful transition of IT Assets to the Cloud, it is important to manage and maintain the same. CapB provides a Cloud Managed Services which will monitor, manage and maintain all Applications and Infrastructure. The Key Service providers under the Cloud Managed Services hood are:
With diverse enterprise class SaaS engagements and solutions from leading SaaS providers; we have an in-depth view of trends and innovation in industry processes and technology. By leveraging our sizeable repository of process and technical accelerators and tools, we help you reduce implementation timelines and your time-to-market.
We provide solutions on leading cloud application and integration players such as:
|Anaplan | NetSuite| Salesforce | Workday| SuccesFactors|ServiceNow| Hybris |JDA/RedPrairie| Microsoft Dynamics | KINAXIS| JustEnough| IBM Varicent| Ariba| Vertex |KRONOS |Office 365 | SharePoint | MuleSoft| Dell Boomi |ServiceNow |Informatica| Spring |Talend| Tableau | Qlik | SAS | Rapidminer | KNIME | MuleSoft | Spring | Google | Oracle |SAP |Amazon |Microsoft Azure| WSO2| VMWARE| NUTANIX |
- Application connectivity and interface limitations
- Performance and latency issues
- Cost associated with data flow volume
To facilitate seamless enterprise cloud integration, CapB helps you build and orchestrate a comprehensive enterprise integration strategy, encompassing Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), B2B integration and cloud integration. CapB help you plan, strategize and execute cloud integration. It encompasses:
- Integration Advisory Services: For a comprehensive cloud integration strategy blueprinting for integration of cloud applications with on-premise applications
- Implementation and Maintenance Services: For seamless integration of cloud applications with on-premise applications.
CapB has established Center of Excellence on Cloud Integration and our experienced and certified consultants provides solutions on Dell Boomi, IBM Cast Iron, WSO2 and MuleSoft to design the right integration strategy for your enterprise.
CapB’s Cloud Based Infrastructure services leverages economic flexibility, and eliminates complexity while empowering enterprises to improve their IT responsiveness, resource utilization and provides scalability and agility. With CapB’s Cloud Infrastructure Services enterprises can:
- Manage demand smoothly
- Move IT from Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) to Operating Expenditure (OPEX)
- Leverage on-demand infrastructure to improve resource utilization
- Enable agile business platforms to accelerate time-to-market
- Operate in a secure environment and ensure seamless business continuity
CapB’s Cloud Infrastructure Services include key service offerings such as:
- Public Cloud: CapB’s Public Cloud service enables on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort.
- Private Cloud: Provide services that enable you assess, design, plan, implement, and manage Private Cloud. CapB services help you deploy an agile, efficient, and simplified cloud infrastructure platform across physical and virtual environments.
- Hybrid Cloud Management: CapB’s Hybrid Cloud Management services is a common monitoring & management fabric that brings you a robust managed operational service for addressing multiple Cloud vendors.
We provide solutions on leading Cloud providers to deliver agile, cost-effective, fully secure Cloud infrastructure, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), BMC Software, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, Google, HP EMC and others.