Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences From CapB
CapB’s Strong, centralized, scalable and high quality software delivery capability coupled with combined strengths in FDA compliance and domain knowledge provide Transforming solutions to Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences companies. CapB’s services and solutions cover the entire life sciences & Pharmaceutical value chain from corporate to back office operations..
CapB helps clients manage key industry challenges like:
- Business transformation solutions providing lower costs and enhanced service through improved governance & compliance, technology integration, and collaboration with partners. Our model includes an integrated IT and operations tailored for pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology and clinical research organizations.
- CapB offshore facilities with infrastructure, security, processes, templates, checklists etc complying with FDA/EMEA and GxP guidelines and clients’ QMS are an attractive proposition to customers helping in increased productivity 24*7 , while lowering cost due to labor arbitrage- from BPO to IT Solutions and infrastructure challenges.
- CapB has substantial experience in supporting global supply chain initiatives implementing ERP applications like SAP, JDE, MES, CAPA, PLM tools like Agile, enterprise compliance management applications like Trackwise, lab-automation applications like LIMS, CDS, SDMS, ELN and controlled records management solutions through Documentum, FileNet, and Siebel CRM in a validated environment.
- Analytics: Our differentiated Business Intelligence solutions like clinical dashboard, dashboard, annual product review reports and sales analytics provide decision support across the life sciences value chain.
- Breaking down data silos, improving collaboration during clinical trial management and enabling improved time-to-market.
- Monitoring business performance / Ensuring cost-effectiveness of safety operations.
- Product Engineering: Our product engineering group has extensive expertise in undertaking end-to-end product development.
- Adhering stringent quality standards and regulatory mandates such as FDA, HIPAA, 21 CFR Part 11, SoX and the ISO standards
- CapB has worked with clients in the areas of independent verification & validation. Cost Transformation / Operational Improvement..