Energy and Utilities From CapB
CapB’s Energy and Utilities solutions team provides end-to-end IT services, solutions and consulting to address business needs and help them become agile, resilient and proactive.
CapB’s consultants – a mixture of domain experts, Geophysicists, Engineers, Economists, Retail and B2B marketing and SAP & Oracle consultants provide greater efficiency on all fronts, from process and engineering solutions to streamlining supply chains and optimizing asset utilization to improving customer care and complying with regulations. Our solutions cater to the entire value chain for the Oil, Gas and Renewable Energy & Utilities companies.
CapB’s Energy and Utilities practice helps firms address complexities through solutions which can:
- Effectively – collect data through the entire energy value chain
- Proactively – identify gaps and address integration points in different parts of the energy value chain to increase operational effectiveness
- Accurately – provide custom tools and frameworks to analyze data and represent it in the form of MIS & management dashboards
- Our key differentiator in these domain is an established ecosystems comprising key product vendors including strategic solutions from SAP and Oracle
- CapB’s end–to-end IT solutions and services comprising IT, engineering, consulting, BPO services using global delivery centers in low-cost countries and our domain-focused Center of Excellence Groups,bring certainty to our customers.
- Enterprise resource planning
- Product engineering services
- Portals and content management solutions to leverage technology for meeting business goals
- SAP, Oracle and other specialized products and their services for the Energy and Utility domain.
With CapB as your strategic partner you can achieve the following benefits:
- Reduce operational costs and improve operational efficiencies
- Maximize the return and benefits from your existing IT landscape
- Accelerate revenue growth and enhance portfolio management
- Achieve greater customer satisfaction and retention
- Attain slashed time and cost to market through a well-defined new services introduction process
- Aligh business processes with strategic vision
- Enhance tracking and monitoring of processes with a rich analytic dashboard
- Achieve flexibility in global business through an SOA-based architecture
- Adhere to regulatory and environmental norms.