State & Local Government Solutions
Capabilities and Services: CapB takes pride in providing end-to-end solutions for State and Local on time and within Budget. CapB’s capabilities lie in forming a winning team from our own consultants who has:
Domain experience :More than a decade of working in respective domains across Eligibility Determination, Case Management, Unemployment Insurance, Utilities, K-12 Health and Human Services like Child Support Enforcement, Child Welfare and Medicaid, Transportation, Records Management.
- Across Subject Matter Experts and Business Analyst who has been integral part of large multi- million dollar statewide projects.
- Across Program and Project Managers who has been leading multiple statewide projects and lead the PMO of large ( sometimes concurrent) multi- million dollar projects in their respective domain within state and local government practice areas mentioned earlier.
Technical capabilities and expertise:
- From conceiving , architecting implementing large statewide projects- from large scalable and robust N-Tier Architecture, Legacy Modernization, Integration, Analytics, and Predictive Modeling, Rules Engine and Workflow based solutions, Business Process Management, Enterprise Content Management, Document Management to Cloud solutions & services and Maintenance
- From Technical Architects , Developers and Team Lead to Administrators , Quality Assurance/ Testing- Consultants who has done large statewide projects across Eligibility Determination, Case Management, Unemployment Insurance, Utilities, K-12 Health and Human Services like Child Support Enforcement, Child Welfare and Medicaid, Transportation, Records Management
Business process : Our Business Process consultants help government in working efficiently suggesting in process changes, creating process models, suggesting and implementing regulatory changes impacting business process and underlying technology changes.
Independent Validation and Verification : CapB IV&V solutions provide an impartial, Independent and full view of complex programs identifying and mitigating risks early in the development life-cycle, as well as actionable recommendations and corrective action plans to support agencies in meeting enterprise objectives. Our IV&V Services provide independent and objective risk management services, quality assurance, implementation monitoring and system testing services. Our IV&V practitioners support contract compliance assist with administrative and performance measures, as well as evaluate project outcomes, conduct readiness assessments and measure performance against objectives. Our approach fosters better working relationships with the Government and other program contractors enabling increased visibility into program activities allowing more in-depth assessment of program risks and overall program health. We empower our clients with early insight into process deficiencies and system defects so managers can make timely and informed decisions.
Technical Staffing and Vendor Management services: CapB provides its clients project staffing, perm-placement, temp-to-perm placement services and temporary services in support of engineering, IT and administrative support requirements. CapB offers specific expertise and capabilities to provide:
- Professional Recruitment Outsourcing : Design, implementation and execution of client’s recruitment process from approval of requisition to on-boarding of hire utilizing best practices, technology
- Managed Services: Designs, implements and manages complex Contingent Workforce Procurement and Vendor Management Services requiring technology, hiring process professionals, and project management expertise. The result is better overall management of enterprise-wide spend on talent procurement
- Staffing Services: Provides clients in engineering-intensive environments with expertise in sourcing contingent hiring and payrolling of highly-skilled engineering and technical workers with particular emphasis in power, capital equipment and technology firms.
CapB C-Focal Point Strategy
Strong alignment is critical to the success of any effort. CapB C-Focal Point Strategy specializes in enabling groups to rapidly align around clear executable outcomes. From Measuring-to Maximizing and Maintaining your Processes using Enterprise Modeling & Applications & Analytics.
CapB’s ” C-Focal Point” strategy coupled with our technocrats, will provide greater ROI ,whether you are on your first SAP implementation or want to increase the value of the applications you already have, or moving towards Cloud Solutions and Managed Services.
Project Management Life-cycle @ CapB
The CapB project management framework and methodology (CPMM), is the blueprint for project management at CapB. It offers a common language, a common approach, and a common training model for the discipline of project management in the CapB environment. The CPMM augments the conceptual model derived from PMI, and extends it by adding Customer Relationship Management. It incorporates best practices from the PMI, (SEI) , (CMM), Agile . Because of the complexities of managing large projects, and controlling a myriad of parameters, the CPMM is organized into a framework of processes, procedures, best practices, and tools designed to provide flexibility and discipline to the project management team. Figure on the right, CapB Project Management Methodology, provides a high-level view of integration of our project management approach and our systems development processes.
Find out more about our implementation success in Unemployment Insurance, Eligibility, Child Support Enforcement, Child Welfare, Medicaid, and IV& V, and Enterprise Content and Business process Management solutions. We also do business process consultancy and can help prepare your RFP for your next statewide project. Get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org