Oracle Solutions From CapB
- JD Edwards
- OBIEE/BI Cloud
- ATG/ Oracle Commerce
- MDM/Product MDM Cloud
When it comes to Oracle, CapB is the preferred choice of Fortune companies. CapB’s Oracle practice help businesses maximize and extend the value of their Oracle across the entire Oracle landscape by integrating advanced technologies like Cloud, Mobile, ATG / Oracle Commerce , IoT, Big Data MDM/PIM OBIEE / Oracle BI Cloud etc. CapB’s Global Delivery and “Managed Services“ model can also be leveraged for its cost effectiveness and flexible engagement models.
CapB’s Oracle solution Footprint
CapB has a large pool of talented experienced and Oracle certified professionals from Functional SME to Technical consultants. CapB is the preferred Tier 1 vendor to Fortune Organizations. CapB can lead complex Cloud transformations and integration at competitive costs and within a short time frame and/or Fixed Scope Implementation within as little as 14 weeks’ time-frame depending on projects.
Our experienced technocrats and Process experts can deliver solutions across:|Commerce Cloud| Enterprise Performance Management Cloud | Financials Cloud | Integration Cloud | Human Resources Cloud | Talent Management Cloud| Mobile Cloud | Marketing Cloud | Social Cloud | Procurement Cloud | Sales Cloud | Service Cloud | Supply Chain Cloud | Process Cloud | Java Cloud | Java Cloud for SaaS Extensions | OBIEE / Oracle BI Cloud | ATG | Oracle Big Data, Data Warehousing| IoT | Fusion Middleware| PeopleSoft | JD Edwards | Hyperion / Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud | Database | Security | Partnering with CapB will ensure:
- Superior Business Agility: Competitive advantage Through innovative business strategies; and resulting business applications available ‘on demand’ to respond to your dynamic market conditions
- Enhanced Business Oversight: Better visibility into Enterprise processes Through advanced data analytic ensuring strategic decision making
- Faster Cloud Migration: Reduced efforts on configuration – cutting cycle time for migration to cloud.
- Solution Completeness: Complete solution addressing your business needs based on Domain and Technical expertise
- Optimized Investments: Advisory to Strategy for Cloud Adoption, Fixed Scope Implementation. These coupled with CapB’s “C-Focal Point” Strategy, CapB’s “Innovation As A Service” ; CapB’s “Lean and Predictive Model driven” Talent Management spread across geographies, our Global Delivery and Managed Services Methodologies, and CapB project management framework and methodology (CPMM) ensures projects are on time and within budget to the complete satisfaction of all Stakeholders and Users.
Sample Success on Oracle
State of Maine:- CapB’s technocrats provides Statewide OBIEE and other Oracle technical solutions to State of Maine
State of New Jersey:- CapB’s technocrats provides statewide installation upgrades and performance tuning solution on Oracle database to State of New Jersey.
CapB’s “C-Focal Point” Strategy
Strong alignment is critical to the success of any effort. CapB C-Focal Point Strategy specializes in enabling groups to rapidly align around clear executable outcomes. From Measuring-to Maximizing and Maintaining your Processes using Enterprise Modeling & Applications & Analytics.
CapB’s ” C-Focal Point” strategy coupled with our technocrats, will provide greater ROI ,whether you are on your first Oracle implementation or want to increase the value of the applications you already have, or moving towards Cloud Solutions and Managed Services.
Project Management Life-cycle @ CapB
The CapB project management framework and methodology (CPMM), is the blueprint for project management at CapB. It offers a common language, a common approach, and a common training model for the discipline of project management in the CapB environment. The CPMM augments the conceptual model derived from PMI, and extends it by adding Customer Relationship Management. It incorporates best practices from the PMI, (SEI) , (CMM), Agile . Because of the complexities of managing large projects, and controlling a myriad of parameters, the CPMM is organized into a framework of processes, procedures, best practices, and tools designed to provide flexibility and discipline to the project management team. Figure on the right, CapB Project Management Methodology, provides a high-level view of integration of our project management approach and our systems development processes.
Innovation AS A Service
At CapB we help companies have Simple Cost Effective Solutions which are innovative enough to not only take care of current issues, but provide a Robust and Scalable solution – an Evergreen solutioning process which makes you stay ahead of your competition in this digital age.
Our “Innovation As A Service” is a platform tailored for companies from Fortune 50 to Start Ups. Coupled with CapB’s “C- Focal Point” Strategy, CapB’s “Lean and Predictive Model driven” Talent Management spread across geographies, our Global Delivery and Managed Services Methodologies, and CapB project management framework and methodology (CPMM) (which augments the conceptual model derived from PMI, and extends it by adding Customer Relationship Management) ensures:
- “Innovation As A Service” project is done within time and meeting clear objectives of the management/ stakeholders.
- Done at a fraction of a cost than internal teams or large consulting companies while the Quality of work and End-Results exceeds expectations due to CapB consultant’s rich knowledge and experience across technology and domain.
Our pragmatic approach to innovation includes agile ideation sessions and workshops where fresh innovative ideas are brought in to solve your business issues/ Product development to graduating you to Prototype to Minimal Viable Product to fully Developed solutions integration and Sustainment of the same.
Bottom Line – If you are looking for Productivity, Growth, Profitability & Cost Minimization across business Processes through technology ….. Engage CapB to sail across Cloud, IoT , Mobile, Digital Transformations, RPA (Robotics Process Automation) , Security, Predictive Model, Big Data Analytics, | MDM | PIM |, ERP | CRM | SCM | Ecommerce |, Source to Pay, R2R, ITSM, ECM/BPM| Product Development |
Application Maintenance and Managed Services
AMS : Our global delivery capability ensures round-the-clock support and skills availability to meet fluctuating needs. CapB’s innovative delivery models, such as Global Shared Services, Managed Services, enable cost reduction, process standardization, improved service resilience and scalability. Our application outsourcing and support services provide: –Pricing options in line with business outcomes and engagement tenure; Continuous cost reduction; Pattern recognition for tickets and related improvements; Seamless integration of resources though mature processes and technology, Risk management and mitigation. With our services, you can lower costs, while improving service quality, maintaining service levels, and ensuring user satisfaction.
Managed Services : CapB covers all elements of your Oracle Enterprise; from a fully managed hosted service, through to End User support, training, and business process enhancement. Our goal is to seamlessly integrate with your team and to take care of your support needs, allowing you to concentrate on your business.
PeopleSoft applications are designed to address robust business requirements for many industries. The broad choices of technology infrastructure available to PeopleSoft users and the system’s powerful PeopleTools ensure that the most unique customer needs can be met. As Oracle continues to develop its PeopleSoft enterprise solutions, CapB maintains a strong and dedicated PeopleSoft Consulting practice to support these dynamic technologies, which include:
• Asset Lifecycle Management
• Campus Solutions
• Customer Relationship Management
• Enterprise Performance Management
• Enterprise Portal
• Enterprise Service Automation (Project Management)
• Financial Management
• Human Capital Management
• Supplier Relationship Management (Procurement)
• PeopleSoft Enterprise Tools and Technology (PeopleTools)
Through CapB C- Focal point Strategy & Methodology, we help clients develop and implement an enterprise-wide Oracle PeopleSoft solution for the future.
PeopleSoft Implementation, Upgrade and Optimization Services
CapB has strong experience implementing and upgrading Oracle’s PeopleSoft ERP systems for organizations in varied verticals. Our depth of experience enables us to develop the most effective implementation tools and strategies, bringing a clearly defined approach to each of our clients. Our certified and experienced consultants and proven methodology provide the foundation for all of our Oracle PeopleSoft projects. Developed specifically for enterprise solution implementations, our methodology helps drive focused, phased and manageable implementation timeframes— providing faster ROI without compromising quality or our clients’ requirements.
• Successfully deploy any business- or industry-specific solution. Ride on our successful history and background of delivering projects on time and budget for Fortune 200 Organizations to the complete satisfaction of all stakeholders.
• Save time and money by leveraging our ERP/PeopleSoft functional and technical expertise.
• Increase competitive advantage by implementing the most current best practices.
• Leverage on our Shared / Global delivery and Managed Solutions from Implementation to upgrades and application maintenance.
For more information about our Oracle-PeopleSoft solutions and experience, please contact us at Mail@capbinfotek.com
CapB CRM Practice offers Design, Implementation and Support of Siebel CRM systems in an enterprise. CapB Siebel Practice, based on Siebel’s eRoadMap methodology, offers very mature processes and is backed by Siebel certified expertise gained through implementing Siebel at large enterprises. Our global delivery model accelerates the Siebel implementation time lines and provides our customers with quicker business benefit of a CRM implementation.
Our Siebel Practice provides the following services:
1. Architecture & Design Services
2. Implementation Services
3. Siebel Upgrade Services
4. Support and Maintenance Services
5. Testing Services
1. Architecture & Design Services
In any customer centric organization, a CRM system is used by customer-facing departments. The CRM system in turn interfaces with other enterprise systems to provide a 360 degree view of a customer. Our CRM Design Services identifies the critical success factors and creates a plan for success.
Our Design Services include:
• Define CRM Strategy
• Develop CRM Implementation Roadmap
• Create an upgrade plan
• Assess deployment and rollout readiness
2. Implementation Services
Additional customizations are built on top of the standard industry vertical to create a custom solution. Our Siebel implementation framework uses rapid prototyping along with developing re-usable components to create a solution tailored to your business processes.
Our Siebel Implementation Services include:
• Business Analysis
• Configuration and customization
• Development of interfaces
• Integration with Outlook and SharePoint
• Development of data sync processes
• Data cleansing and data loading
• Rollout planning and execution
• End User training development and delivery
Siebel provides several industry specific implementations that capture the data model and the process flows applicable to an industry.
3. Siebel Upgrade Services
Organizations who may have implemented earlier version of Siebel can significantly benefit by upgrading to later versions of Siebel. Our Siebel Upgrade Services will provide you the roadmap to implement the current release level of Siebel. An upgrade would involve either a conversion or a full re-implementation.
Our Upgrade Services focus on both business and technical aspects of the upgrade. We assess business benefits and impacts of the upgrade such as new functionality, training needs, business data needs and business simplification opportunities. We also assess technical aspects such as infrastructure requirements, customization, integration analysis, and deployment strategy. We apply proven upgrade methodologies and processes to ensure rapid upgrade time lines.
4. Support & Maintenance Services
Our Support and Maintenance Services include:
• Level 1 support – Phone / Email / Chat
• Level 2 support (Issue Resolution) per SLA
• Level 3 support (Root cause analysis)
• System monitoring
• System administration
• System enhancements, Report development
Typically Siebel implementations are mission critical systems and thus are required to be constantly available. CapB’s Siebel Center of Excellence (CoE) offers high-quality, 24X7 Siebel support that minimizes application downtime and adhere to mutually agreed upon Service Level Agreement (SLA). Our Shared Global Delivery methodology couple with our C-Focal point strategy can help improve ROI, better user satisfaction, and high availability robust solutions.
5. Testing Services
Enterprise applications like Siebel are typically deployed over multiple releases with each release incrementally adding new functionality to an evolving system. The customization and configuration of a release leverages the effort of the previous releases to build the eventual system. Testing should also be approached in the same fashion. As the system evolves, testing can become more complex and time consuming. A well thought out testing strategy is essential to meet the time lines and contain the cost as the system evolves. CapB’s Testing Services enables a customer to plan and execute a testing strategy that mirrors the overall CRM strategy.
Our Testing Services include:
• Testing architecture and planning
• Test plan preparation
• Test execution
• Test automation.
CapB’s consultants have extensive experience in JD Edwards implementations, upgrades, roll-outs and support Our practice is supported by a dedicated JD Edwards Center of Excellence (CoE). Our proven in-house JD Edwards tools, methodologies, templates and accelerators, and a robust relationship with Oracle enable efficient and cost-effective JD Edwards services to global companies. We ensure that our customers get faster implementations/roll-outs, de-risked upgrades, dependable production support and world-class development. Whether your project involves the evaluation / selection of new enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, the implementation and customization of a new technology, or simply an upgrade of your current programs, CapB provides you with the depth, breadth and flexibility you need to support your corporate strategies.
• Evaluation Services – includes software comparisons / justifications, system audits, upgrade comparisons, vendor analysis, and RFP preparations.
• Project Management Services – complete project design and deployment of J.D. Edwards software solutions.
• Functional Services – setup and integration services to provide deep expertise during the implementation cycle of J.D. Edwards software solutions.
• Technical Services – assists with application development, the solution infrastructure, and collaborative technologies.
• World to EnterpriseOne Migration Services – assists existing JD Edwards World Software clients with the safe migration to the client server version of the software solution EnterpriseOne.
• Data Migration Services – includes data architecture for enterprises, converting global legacy applications to the new system, and integrating complementary products.
• Training Services – Comprehensive training is provided to fully maximize your software utilization.
CapB brings years of experience to your BI projects and credentials of any systems integrator in this arena.
CapB OBIEE Practice offers services ranging from BI Strategy and Assessment Services; Data Warehouse Design and Development; Measurement and KPI Development; Enterprise Reporting and Dashboard Solutions; Data Integration and ETL Services and dashboard design and development + upgrades and conversions, as well as iBot design and development. CapB provides technical expertise, business domain experience, as well as the execution required for a successful implementation though our experienced and certified consultants.. This coupled with our focused business unit on Predictive analytics modeling and Big Data Analytics will provide roust, leading and evergreen solution – keeping you always ahead of competition.
• Requirements gathering and analysis
• Data modeling and data warehouse design
• Populating the warehouse using ETL
• Design and built of the Analytics repository (RPD)
• Build Data Warehouse Application Console (DAC) server
• Design and built of reports and dashboards
• Reporting using BI Publisher
• Embedding bespoke graphs and charts in Analytics dashboards
• Integrating GIS / mapping systems with interactive dashboards
• Discussion boards and commentary modules for Interactive Dashboards
• Customizing the look and feel of Analytics applications
• Stress testing and performance optimization
• Software installation and infrastructure support
• End-user and developer training
• Introduction and migration evaluation for existing user
• Strong domain focus with champions providing industry best practices
• Conference room pilot for increased user adoption
• Parallel development methodology that reduces go-to market time
• Dedicated competency center focusing on analytics solutions
• Solution lab for piloting industry-specific, analytical solutions
• Strong knowledge and expertise on data model
• End-to-end CRM, CDI and Analytics Solution
CapB Helps organization in getting the right data and meaningful actionable analysis for organizations through Oracle BI Cloud. Data Volume, and variety has increase immensely with digital revolution. CapB’s Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Services (BICS) solution provides powerful cloud-based SaaS that allows organizations to derive value with the cost benefits of the Oracle cloud.
Through Oracle’s BI Cloud Services CapB helps organizations have tailored solutions for analysis, reporting and dashboards. All dashboards and reports are available on any operating system and in tablets and smartphones at very low investments without much maintenance worry and the flexibility for future expansion.
CapB’s Business Intelligence Cloud Service (BICS) will reduce maintenance, and operational expenses for your Oracle BI applications. Through BICS CapB helps organizations to have a snapshot capability to enhance model, report content and security for code migration.
Our NetSuite services include:
- Consultancy & Advisory– Through experience from multiple ERP implementations.
- Planning and implementation: A successful NetSuite implementation starts with a great plan. Our NetSuite consulting team can ensure your installation is efficient and optimized by guiding you through the planning stages, define the objectives, outcome. As an expert in NetSuite and cloud technology, our consultants and tools will help assess where your team is today and what you need to do in order to be ready for your implementation. This includes risk analysis and setting the scope of your project, goals, and timeline. Once ready, we will go through a requirements gathering phase to ensure all areas are prepared for your implementation and then use these requirements to map out your implementation. CapB consulting team, will summarize the functional and procedural requirements captured during the business Process Mapping Phase of the implementation. This document represents information gathered in meetings held with key stakeholders, which enables the CapB team to map the business requirements to an efficient flow in the NetSuite application. The resulting Business Requirement Document (BRD) will serve as a blueprint for the team to configure the application.
- Configuration: CapB ensures you get the most from NetSuite’s unified business solution tools. Our consultants will recommend best practices for implementing and configuring your NetSuite platform so that you and your users are able to effectively use all its robust attributes
- Development & Integration: CapB develops bespoke integrated solutions for specific business requirements. The best of breed solutions has also to integrate and interface with other internal external applications. CapB’s Business and technical consultants will help you efficiently integrate and interact with other applications in the most optimized, economical way. Data migration is an important part of a successful ERP project and we’ve got the tools and the experience to make the process fast and worry-free.
- Once you are ready to go live on your NetSuite platform, we will prepare your team for the transition. This includes ensuring documentation is prepared, necessary training has been scheduled/held, tying up any loose ends from the implementation, and ensuring your team is confident and ready to use the NetSuite platform successfully.
- Training: CapB ensure knowledge transfer throughout the project, and also 1-2-1 training, or train the trainer approach. As your project finalizes, we work with you to plan for hand-off to your team, including
- Support: CapB will support you through the full project life cycle, and post implementation.
CapB’s solutions on ATG Web Commerce delivers a personalized buying experience for each customer by presenting relevant content and merchandizing, personalized search, customized marketing programs, and tailored websites. Call us to find out how CapB’s Fixed effort scope for retailers brings value and immediate ROI for stakeholders of any organization.
From new brands, markets, and even single-purpose campaigns, promotions, use of mobile devices and social media to drive sales, to geographic expansion and segmentation we can help with a pool of Oracle ATG and Endeca experts available to focus on your application needs. We deliver the knowledge and insight to quickly upgrade to the latest Oracle Commerce (ATG and Endeca )releases, maintain the benefits of your total solution, and continuously improve and expand the use and value of your eCommerce solution—all while freeing up your internal resources to focus on vital IT tasks.
Keeping your commerce solution running at optimal performance levels is the key to maintaining operational excellence, controlling costs, and ensuring top performance for your customers. At CapB, we manage and optimize every component of your Oracle Commerce (ATG and Endeca) solution, including the core system and integrated applications. As your business and technology evolves, we recommend enhancements to help extend the life of your solution and the benefits it provides.
CapB also help in re-platforming or fresh projects with enterprise SaaS Oracle Commerce offering from the scale of the Oracle Cloud in which it resides. For the needs of any business selling products online that wants to deliver always-relevant experiences to buyers at any touch point in their purchase journey CapB enables selling experiences for the world’s best B2C and B2B brands. CapB’s solution delivers Oracle Commerce applications focused on personalized experiences, business user enablement, and scalability to meet the evolving demands of commerce businesses. With Oracle Commerce solutions CapB provides what no other combination of technologies on the market can: a unified, end-to-end commerce and experience solution that delivers more targeted, lucrative experiences while simplifying management, reducing total cost of ownership, and accelerating time to value.
CapB approaches MDM from a client and vertical specific perspective marrying our Management consultancy with our technical knowledge across Oracle MDM and Oracle Product Master Data Management Cloud done with our consulting experts having implemented multitude of MDM / PIM solutions across different verticals.
CapB provides a holistic service offering from strategy to implementation, as well as advice on Products to match your tailored needs and running master data management programs. We offer: | Master data management strategy | Master data quality services | Master data governance and organization | Master data management tool implementation | Master data migration and data virtualization | Maintenance |…And all these across our solutions on Multiple Domains, on The Cloud and Big Data (to tie unstructured data to master customer profiles) and Data Wrangling– cleaning and unifying diverse data sets, to incorporate into a successful MDM strategy. Moreover we take a holistic view as a single umbrella provider in an integrated system across your ecommerce initiatives from ATG, Oracle Commerce, Demandware to applications of ERP, Warehouse, SCM, Source to Pay for an integrated view across enterprise.
MDM Approach @ CapB
MDM Maturity Model assessment
CapB will first access your organizations MDM Capabilities using the Industry standard MDM maturity models.
Building the AS-IS Model
CapB will build your MDM Roadmap in the shortest time using our accelerator tool that has pre-defined questionnaires to define your AS-IS Model for Customers, Products, Suppliers and Locations.
Building the AS-IS model helps your organization understand your MDM maturity level and get to know the gaps and issues with the Master data in various silo systems.
Building the TO-BE Model
CapB will then define the To-be model for your master data that fits your business need, recommend the appropriate MDM vendor solution and licenses that are needed to support the Master Data for your organization.
Building the TO-BE model helps your organization build an Enterprise wide MDM organizations for all the Master data and helps the senior leadership with allocating the required budget for deliverables by release dates.
CapB’s MDM CoE, provides solutions on Oracle MDM, and can build a prototype in any or all of these using a small set of MDM Data in the domain that is needed.
CapB will then build a detailed MDM Implementation strategy with timelines using our Accelerator Tool that is easy to track and report for the Senior Leadership or the Sponsor.
MDM Project Management Reporting
CapB have real time predefined reporting templates for the senior leadership to monitor the progress of the MDM program and provide feedback.