Consulting –RPO, HRO & VMS Solutions From CapB
“Enterprise = Tangible Assets + Intellectual Capital” : – CapB’s Enterprise equation
Organizations today feel a need for agility like never before. There is a need to improve performance, mitigate risk and reduce cost all at the same time. Organizations with better intellectual capitals are the ones to survive and succeed in such competitive environments. Given the forecast labor shortages and the corresponding rising recruitment challenges, companies are looking to Consulting/Staffing, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Human Resource Outsourcing and Vendor Management solutions not just to supplement, but rather to transform their Talent Acquisition and Management functions.
At CapB InfoteK we help organizations to optimize their technology, enhance productivity, reduce business risk and maximize return on investment. CapB InfoteK provides highly qualified professional resources from all areas of the IT industry. CapB’s Staffing Services are supported by a professional team of business analysts, technical architects and project manager who all excel in translating user requirements into viable resource solutions through the careful evaluation of the work statement specifications submitted by our clients to ensure that the skill set of our proposed resource fulfills the client’s requirements and expectations within required time frame. CapB provides contingent staff augmentation on 3 levels:
- Temporary Staffing – From few days or a few years,
- Temporary to Hire – From months of contract to being absorbed as a FTE of our client
- Direct Hire – We use our rigorous qualification process to identify the right person for your full-time position
Selection and Screening Process : CapB has an extensive screening process to ensure only the highest quality employees are placed with clients. From Requirement understanding, resume screening and short listing based on basic intelligence and general aptitude followed by a test on programming languages, concerned applications/ tools and management skill sets as applicable to the position. This is followed by a detailed reference check and educational and background check before a candidate is submitted to client.
Selection Process vs. Particular Project Requirements : CapB approaches each project assignment with an open mind and a willingness to adapt to changes in client requirements. We know that business issues are unique and clients have defined methods of engaging with their consultants. We are flexible and work in conjunction with our clients’ preferred project procedures. Our process methodology model accommodates customization to meet the requirements of each project.
Understanding Client Requirements/Specifications : Key to our success is determining the general and specific skills, knowledge, and experience requirements of the job. We are prepared to consider both the technical and non-technical areas to ensure a “best-fit” candidate for successful placement in the client’s environment as this often has significant impact on overall job performance and satisfaction.
Rate contract based Consulting – In addition to project-based staff augmentation, CapB offers a rate contract based consulting services option for a deliverable based model to help our clients achieve their business objectives. We offer consulting services for Application and Software Development, Packaged Solution Implementation, Managed Services, Cloud Based Solutions, Analytics, Integration services, Infrastructure, Project Management, Business and Quality Assurance projects. Through this model, CapB will provide and manage high-quality resources that can be adjusted based on the needs of our client. Through negotiated SLA’s, our team will help optimize the timeliness and effectiveness of our resources in order to provide our usual high-level of performance and customer service at reduced cost based on enterprise volumes.
Recruiting Processing Outsourcing – RPO In RPO CapB assumes ownership of the design and management of the recruitment process and the responsibility of results. As a talent advisor with deep expertise, world-class resources and a focus on innovation, we deliver value through all facets of recruiting, from establishing the vision to executing the strategy and achieving measurable results.
The CapB RPO advantage
Scalability and Tailored Solutions: CapB model enables you to increase or decrease recruitment operations quickly and effectively to fit changing business needs. Flexible deployment and operations to fit your talent and business needs
Flexible deployment options
- End-to-end RPO: Management of the entire recruiting process
- Project RPO: Management of the entire recruiting process, with short-term goals
- Selective RPO: Management of distinct recruiting processes within your organization
- Recruiter-on-demand: Provision of trained recruiters, equipped with our technology to supplement your team
Talent quality: Best-in-class resources and operations ensure that you secure the right talent to support your goals .Our recruiters have decade old experience across technology and across vertical/ domains.
Cost control: A focused recruiting process provides visibility and control over resources and spends. Customers can leverage our offshore facilities- which not only will help in 24&7 productivity but benefit greatly in containing cost through labor arbitrage.
Data and intelligence: We can apply leading technology solutions to capture data and deliver intelligence for more informed, actionable workforce management strategies Our dedicated sourcing development and innovation function keeps you ahead of the changing talent landscape
Agile operations: We provide scalable, global delivery and adaptive sourcing and recruiting capability.
HRO: Human Resource Management Services
Capb in Conjunction with RPO (Recruitment process Outsourcing – see details of process and our capabilities and advantage) offers an entire suite of human resource management services. Starting with recruitment and moving through the entire employee life cycle, our services optimize your talent management, reduce costs, and improve efficiency by simplifying your processes.
Our human resource management services include:
Recruitment | Employee Service Center| Workforce Administration | Employee Data Management | Payroll | Garnishment |Global Mobility Compensation| Talent Management |Relocation |Expatriate Administration| HR Analytics |HR Transformation |Succession Planning|
The CapB HRO Advantage
- Scalability and Tailored Solutions: CapB model enables you to increase or decrease operations quickly and effectively to fit changing business needs. Flexible deployment and operations to fit your talent and business needs
- Talent quality: Best-in-class resources and operations ensure that you secure the right talent to support your goals .Our employees have decade old experience across HR functions and are in top of technology across vertical/ domains.
- Cost control: A focused HRO process provides visibility and control over resources and spends. Customers can leverage our offshore facilities- which not only will help in 24&7 productivity but benefit greatly in containing cost through labor arbitrage.
- Data and intelligence: We can apply leading technology solutions to capture data and deliver intelligence for more informed, actionable management strategies
- Agile operations: We provide scalable, global delivery and adaptive sourcing and recruiting capability
- Quality: A recognized leader in service excellence.
VMS (Vendor Management services from CapB)
CapB’s Vendor Management Services is a web-based application used primarily for procuring and managing contingent labor and staffing service providers. With Challenges faced by major corporations
CapB’s VMS services offers the following benefits:
- Creates a competitive environment for all requirements to insure the best rate and best candidate for each position- end result Client have the best skills and the lowest cots.
- Supply chain integration lowers vendor’s costs
- Management and monitoring of vendors
- Reporting on rates, spend, utilization and vendor performance
- Analytics and benchmarking for increased rate structure visibility
- Refined business process with expert consultancy on contingent labor management
- Improved tracking and ability to access “proven performer” talent
- Allows for strategic leveraging of spend with vendors
- Software that is customized to enhance the end-user experience of on-boarding contingent labor
CapB’s VMS Services assures a significant return on investment for our clients:
- Fully vendor-funded model
- Rate rationalization savings – estimated to 20% of the current, unmanaged spend
- Elimination of internal resources to run process, resulting in resource savings – estimated to be 10% of total spend
- Expanded management reporting
- Greater access to talent achieved through higher end-user visibility of best-in-class vendor
CapB has a large number of per-approved vendors complete with all verification- from large staffing firms to diversity business- women owned, minority, veterans and disabled owned organizations.