IT Security Solutions From CapB
Security is a constant feature and cause for concern in top Management discussions. With the advancement of technology, security threats are becoming more complex and have a more critical impact on business. To consistently win in such a dynamic and emerging business landscape, organizations should be able to confidently embrace change, and security practices should enable and assure those changes. CapB’s extensive expertise on Cyber Security through a large pool of experienced security professionals helps provide security solutions that address the key challenges faced by enterprises today. Our services improve the agility, flexibility and cost effectiveness of the next generation needs of information security and compliance programs.
CapB ensure a holistic risk driven approach for organizations with our solutions in the areas of Identity and Access governance, Data and Application protection, risk & compliance, threat management and mitigation (application, network & mobile) and cyber security monitoring & management. CapB helps businesses simplify and address security and compliance issues through our Enterprise Security solution that helps IT teams:
- Identify and address visible and invisible threats
- Understand the risks associated with business
- Protect data, information, IP and applications from theft and manipulation
- Improve security posture to support the dynamic nature of business
- Securely adopt new technologies
Our end-to-end Security and Compliance Solution has enabled many organizations across the globe Do Business Better.
- Identity & Access Mgmt
- Data & App Protection
- Cyber Infrastructure Security
- Security Assurance
- Governance Risk & Compliance
The advent of technologies like M2M communication, BYOD, IoT, and growth of interaction and transaction beyond the enterprise has increased productivity but has exposed organizations to innumerable threats both external and internal. This evolved landscape needs an effective ‘Identity and Access Management’ procedure that lets a business take complete advantage of technology while safeguarding from unwanted exposure and meeting regulatory requirements. CapB’s IAM Transformation Services are as follows:
- Transformation Services – Access Management Platform, Identity Administration Platform, Directory Services Platform
- Product based Services – JML Process Components, Provisioning & Single Sign on, Resource Access Request, Self Service Component, Privileged User Password Management
- Managed Services – 24/7 management & proactive monitoring, Incident management, Monthly reporting & analysis.
Data protection strategies in the age of the iPad and insiders/People with malicious intent requires highly skilled professionals to conceptualize and deploy end-to-end data security. CapB helps create a roadmap for enterprises, offering various engagement models to achieve maximum protection against data breaches. Data Protection Services Advisory & Consulting Services from CapB are:
- Data Protection Audits
- Data Threat Analysis
- Risk Assessments
- Data mapping & classification
- Policy Design & Process definition
- Feasibility assessment of Data
- Application Security
- Application Security Testing
- Open Source Software Analysis.
Cyber security is one of the greatest challenges for enterprises. Enterprises need effective cyber security solutions to monitor and provide real-time visibility on a myriad of business applications, systems, networks and databases. CapB’s advanced cyber security services provide end-to-end Cyber Security covering the following:
- Advanced Malware Protection
- Datacenter & Perimeter Protection
- Network Risk Assessment
- Security Monitoring and Management Services
- Host & End Point Security
- Cloud & Virtualization Security
- Security Device Management
- Mobile Security
- Distributed Denial of Service Protection
- Web Application Firewall
- Cybersecurity for Industrial Systems
- Industrial System Security Assessment.
CapB’s Security Assurance Services helps in determining the compliance level of the technical security controls with applicable regulations, legislative and standard requirements such as PCI DSS, UK DPA, HIPAA and ISO 27001. CapB’s Technical Security Assessments comprise vulnerability assessments and penetration testing of all the system components that include business applications, databases, secure network perimeters, systems and network infrastructure, mobility solutions and virtualized cloud environments for global client base .