..Enterprise = Tangible Assets + Intellectual Capital….
Organizations today feel a need for agility like never before. There is a need to improve performance, mitigate risk and reduce cost all at the same time. Organizations with better intellectual capitals are the ones to survive and succeed in such competitive environments. In most organizations 80% of costs are people costs. This provides a huge opportunity to improve competitive advantage by innovative actions. Given the forecast labor shortages and the corresponding rising recruitment challenges, companies are looking to Staffing , Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Human Resource Outsourcing and Vendor Management solutions not just to supplement, but rather to transform their Talent Acquisition and Management functions.
At CapB InfoteK we help organizations to optimize their technology, enhance productivity, reduce business risk and maximize return on investment. We leverage the expertise and past experience in technology consulting, product development, solutions integration, offshore development services and business process management to design, develop and implement end-to-end solutions.
The experiences of CapB Infotek range from the development and implementation of large-scale systems to providing program, functional, and technical knowledge for the creation of optimal solutions to meet the needs of any project. Included in this range is CapB Infotek’ commitment to offer highly qualified professional resources from all areas of the IT industry.
VMS (Vendor Management services from CapB)
CapB’s Vendor Management Services is a web-based application used primarily for procuring and managing contingent labor and staffing service providers. With Challenges faced by major corporations CapB’s VMS services offers the following benefits:
• Creates a competitive environment for all requirements to insure the best rate and best candidate for each position- end result Client have the best skills and the lowest cots.
• Supply chain integration lowers vendor’s costs
• Management and monitoring of vendors
• Reporting on rates, spend, utilization and vendor performance
• Analytics and benchmarking for increased rate structure visibility
• Refined business process with expert consultancy on contingent labor management
• Improved tracking and ability to access “proven performer” talent
• Allows for strategic leveraging of spend with vendors
• Software that is customized to enhance the end-user experience of on-boarding contingent labor
CapB’s VMS Services assures a significant return on investment for our clients:
• Fully vendor-funded model
• Rate rationalization savings – estimated to 20% of the current, unmanaged spend
• Elimination of internal resources to run process, resulting in resource savings – estimated to be 10% of total spend
• Expanded management reporting
• Greater access to talent achieved through higher end-user visibility of best-in-class vendor
CapB has over 100 pre-approved vendors complete with all verification- from large staffing firms to diversity business- women owned, minority, veterans and disabled owned organizations.